🌱 Ÿnsect is a pioneer and agro-industrial leader in insect products 🌏.
Using our state-of-the-art technology, we develop and operate insect vertical farms, consisting of a large-scale breeding facility on the one hand and a processing facility on the other.
Ÿnsect 🌎 🐛 is a dynamic scale up of 300 people, of 25 different nationalities, which has won numerous awards and is experiencing very strong development ! It is supported by private and institutional, European and global shareholders. Our headquarters are based in Paris, Gare de Lyon. 🍀
🐛 Diversity & Inclusion, two subjects that are important to us 💚 :
Fighting against all forms of discrimination in recruitment and enabling our employees to be themselves at work is part of our values.
🐛Do you want to grow with us? Then join us naturally and enrich our great teams! 🐛
In the perspective of ramping up the activity of our farm based in Nebraska, we need to recruit a dynamic intern to help our US Team ! ( 6months min)
After a month in France to learn our process (Dole, Evry, Paris), you will be based in Fremont ( Omaha).
🍀 Your job will be to:🍀
- Implement and monitor activity kpi’s (biology, activity)
- Be the supply chain contact for demand and production forecasts (as part of the S&OP process)
- Coordinate performance improvement in connection with biology and op’s performance teams
- Support material and new equipment implementation
- Be hands on to help in the rearing and breeding operation to support the day to day activity 🌎 🐛
- Support in potential other development plans in the region
- Transfer knowledge to Kevin (Hatchery Lead)
You are student in food/agro engineering school ?
You want to live a wonderfull learning experience during 6 months ?
You are dynamic, creative and hands on ?
Apply and join us !
- 🌎 🐛 What we offer : 🌎 🐛
Strong values and an organization focused on people and the planet ! 🌱🤝